Saturday 4 July 2015

Lifestyle Newborn - Dexter

































Melt my heart! I love this family. These kids were so good for me and baby Dexter was a DREAM to work with! I wanted to stay and play all day long. I don’t get to do lifestyle shoots very often anymore, since I mostly do newborn sessions, from in-home studio, but it was so nice to change it up. I tried something new this time around and four days before Dexter was born, I did a belly cast of Ashley’s beautiful baby bump. Then at his newborn session, I used it as a prop! I absolutely love how it turned out (it’s the last picture, just above this, in the series). Thank you Ashley for allowing me to play and try something new J

Eric and Ashley, you have such a beautiful family and Dexter is the perfect addition! He is so very loved, along with each of your other sweet babes. You two, seriously make one, rock solid team! Thank you for asking me to capture this special time in your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment