Sunday 30 March 2014

Family - The Egberts
















This session was so fun to do! I love doing sessions up at the I-Center, on campus. The light has never been a disappointment to my eye. The Egberts are a wonderful family and talk about adorable! Their little kiddos were super good for me also, which is always a plus. Their little boy’s energy reminds me so much of my son. He was so fun! And lets not forget his stunning big Sis. This session, right here, proves that genetics is very real and powerful! I have never seen a little girl look so much like her beautiful Mommy, in my entire life! I noticed this a long time ago, when I first met the Egberts, but while editing these images, there’s no doubt she is nearly a clone of her Momma. Caleb and Ashley, you have an incredibly beautiful family and you two make the perfect team. Thank you for asking me to capture some moments with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment