Monday 23 September 2013

Maternity - Tyrell and Krista














I'm currently catching up on a few blog posts. This session was done a couple months ago, but better late, than never ;-)

I couldn't be more excited for these two! Tyrell and Krista have been wonderful family friends of ours, since we've been married. We feel so blessed that these two (and now three) have been a part of our lives. They are seriously, the cutest couple we know! Krista and I have helped each other through a lot and I couldn't be more honoured that she asked me to capture these special moments for their little family. It's been so fun to witness them become parents and experience the true joy the comes with it. I will be posting their sweet baby girl's newborn session shortly. Be prepared to get baby hungry after you see them because she is ADORABLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment