Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Maternity - Lauren and Rob














As I was editing this session, my son turned one. Everyday, it amazes me how time flies. Sometimes, I think to myself, I wish there was a way to hit pause, so I could cuddle with my son just a few second longer, or witness a couple more sentences of him and his Daddy having a babbled conversation. This is why I am a photographer. To capture those indescribable moments, that tell your story. Now, more than ever, I am forever grateful for photographs, to remind me of those tiny, precious details. 

I  was so inspired by this session! The bright spring colors were gorgeous, this couple was simply adorable, and the light was absolutely perfect!  Lauren and Rob, I had so much fun getting to know you. I could tell you are an incredible couple, that will make amazing parents! I am so excited for you to meet your little man, any day now. I look forward to visiting with you some more, while I capture some moments between you and your new love!

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful pictures! And you are correct, Lauren and Rob will be awesome parents...my goodness they certainly had great examples to follow.

    ReplyDelete