Thursday 11 April 2013

Baby - Maksim

























I can't even begin to describe how amazing this experience was for me. Baby Maksim was born at 26 weeks gestation. He is a living miracle. Eighty six days after he was born, little Miracle Maks was able to go home! This was an exciting time for everyone, especially his two-year old big Sister, who had not yet seen him. Logan and Shalee, I truly feel blessed that I had the privilege of capturing these special moments between you and your children. You are amazing parents and a beautiful couple! I am so grateful that our paths crossed, once again. Love Always, Erin.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know this family but you can see just by the photos the love they have for each other. Had me in tears. So glad they are able to take their sweet boy home. Congrats to the gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete