Wednesday 14 September 2016

Maëlle Meet & Greet Event - Maryland











































I had the incredible opportunity to photograph an event for the new make up company, Maëlle, that I've recently signed on with, as a Mentor. Our products launch in less than a month, and during this pre-launch period, we've had many Meet & Greet events around the country. These events have been incredible opportunities for us Maëlle Mentors and friends, to hold and try the products that will be available to order as of October 10th! 

I loved this event for so many reasons. Not only did I get to play around with these amazing products, but I was able to meet people that I've been communicating with via, social media, and get to know them a little better. I can't say enough about the leaders and other mentors of this company. They are all so down to earth, honest and real. No fluff or gimmicks about these people. I love the vision that the leaders have, and the global network that it's founded, for all of us to take a part in. 

I was so impressed with the caliber of this event. Gina Aubel did an outstanding job with spear heading this Maryland Meet & Greet and everyone else that was involved, who helped out, all played a perfect part in creating such a wonderful and successful event. I absolutely had the best seat (behind my lens), to witness everyone's amazing efforts.

There is so much more I could say about Maëlle, and the opportunity is provides to so many people, but I would be here for hours. If you have any questions, I would love to help answer them for you!

If you'd like to know more, feel free to visit my mentor site here: www.maellebeauty.com/store/MaellebyErin













No comments:

Post a Comment