Thursday 8 September 2016

Baptism - Bella











Oh my! This weather. This light! And this girl, right here. Perfection, I tell you. This session is going down as one of my favs. Although, I don't have a girl of my own yet, these images definitely still tugged at my Mommy heart strings. This very wise and sweet girl, recently, made the decision to be baptized. And her parents wanted to capture her just the way she looked on that great day, only a couple short weeks ago, while letting me have some fun of my own. The light was perfect, which helped capture her bright, fun loving personality. Congratulations, Miss Bella, on your baptism!

So grateful for our amazing friends and the trust that they have in me, to capture amazing milestones and moments in their childrens' lives. It really, truly is an honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment