Saturday 18 May 2013

Twins - Owen and Oaklee
















This was my first experience photographing TWINS! I had so much fun! Through the whole session, I was amazed. I kept thinking to myself how amazing Sara is for carrying two babies to full term. Being a Mother myself, I was nothing but proud of her for being such a great woman! The love that this family has for each other is so sweet and real. My favourite part of being a newborn photographer, is to witness the pure love that parents have for their children. It honestly brings me to tears, just thinking about it. There is nothing sweeter than capturing moments between parents/sibling and these tiny new additions. It was so adorable, to watch little miss Rylee with her new brother and sister. I know I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again, I love my job! Sara and Dallen, thank you for trusting me to capture these incredibly precious moments between you and your three GORGEOUS children.

No comments:

Post a Comment