Tuesday 28 May 2013

Maternity - Lauren and Rob














As I was editing this session, my son turned one. Everyday, it amazes me how time flies. Sometimes, I think to myself, I wish there was a way to hit pause, so I could cuddle with my son just a few second longer, or witness a couple more sentences of him and his Daddy having a babbled conversation. This is why I am a photographer. To capture those indescribable moments, that tell your story. Now, more than ever, I am forever grateful for photographs, to remind me of those tiny, precious details. 

 was so inspired by this session! The bright spring colors were gorgeous, this couple was simply adorable, and the light was absolutely perfect!  Lauren and Rob, I had so much fun getting to know you. I could tell you are an incredible couple, that will make amazing parents! I am so excited for you to meet your little man, any day now. I look forward to visiting with you some more, while I capture some moments between you and your new love!

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful pictures! And you are correct, Lauren and Rob will be awesome parents...my goodness they certainly had great examples to follow.

    ReplyDelete