Saturday 4 July 2015

Birth Story - Dexter

















































This beautiful Momma, right here, will always hold a special place in my heart. Since moving out here to Michigan, she has become a great friend and someone I will always look up to. Not only is she an incredible photographer, herself, but she is the sweetest, Mommy to her three (now four) children. It was my privilege to capture this part of her Motherhood journey. She did an AMAZING job and handled each step with such confidence and grace. I loved watching Eric and Ashley interact as the incredible team they are, preparing to welcome baby Dexter into this world. Eric and Ashley, you both did amazing and baby Dexter is the sweetest thing ever!

1 comment:

  1. You, my dear, are amazing! What a fabulous treasure you have provided us with. Thank you thank you!! These are perfect. I'm so happy you were with us to welcome sweet Dexter and to give me moral support. Love you so much, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete