Monday 4 November 2013

Birth Story - Gemma

















































It was an honor to capture this once in a lifetime moment. This was my first opportunity to be a part of an entire birth story (excluding the birth of my son), and it was absolutely beautiful! I loved capturing, every little minute! Mark and Jaymie are an amazing team, and there is no doubt how much they love their little girl.  It was a breath taking experience to witness both of them, fall in love at first sight. Being a Mom myself, and now, having had the opportunity to be on the other side of the lens for this special moment, I can honestly say, there is nothing stronger than a parent’s love for their child. Mark and Jaymie, Gemma is beyond precious and I am so happy for the both of you!

Stay tuned for Gemma’s Newborn Session blog post, in the next couple of days… J

No comments:

Post a Comment