Wednesday 2 October 2013

The Trim Family











Let's see if I can keep this one to a small paragraph. What can I say? I absolutely love my Trims. They've been great family friends of ours for almost a decade now. It blows my mind, witnessing time go by so fast. It's been a privilege to watch this beautiful couple raise these three little darlings. I've learned so many things from them. Now that I'm a wife and mother myself, I find myself applying those things I've learned, to my relationships with my husband and son. I will be forever grateful that the Trims are in my life and for the opportunity we have to watch each other's kiddos grow up. Lane and Stacey, thank you for being amazing friends and examples to me and my family. We love you all, more than you'll ever know!

Love Always, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment