Wednesday 3 July 2013

Newborn - Camden

















I feel so privileged that I had the opportunity to capture some moments for this sweet family. These two new parents are adorable and they make such a great team! One of my favourite parts of photographing newborns is capturing the pure love that the parents have for their new baby. It made me so happy to witness this once again (even Camden's puppies are smitten). This newborn session brought back a lot of memories from when my son was this tiny and so precious. I feel so blessed that I have the opportunity to be reminded of those tiny details: the way his eye lashes fluttered as he slept in my arms; his tiny little grip on my finger; and his sleepy, newborn grin (brings tears to my eyes, just thinking about it). I love my job!

Rob and Lauren, this time is so special and so unique. I am honoured that you trusted me to capture such an important time in your lives. There is absolutely no doubt that your home is overflowing with love and joy. Thank you for welcoming me into your beautiful home! Camden is so handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment