Wednesday 5 June 2013

Mother's Day Mini Session - The DaBells
















 Sometimes, I honestly can't believe that I get paid to have this much fun! One of my favourite parts of being a photographer, is to capture a child's expression, as they interact with the world around them. There is no doubt here, that Clark and Andrea have created a very loving and happy world for these two little munchkins to live in. It was a privilege to see how they both interact with their beautiful daughters, and with each other. Andrea, you are stunning, inside and out. I hope you and your beautiful family enjoy these images, for years to come!

2 comments:

  1. I love that one, and that one, and that one... I love them all!! You're very talented Erin! Thank you for picking us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Andrea, you are super talented! LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete